Quality Roof Maintenance and Repair
Experts agree, the quality of your roof profoundly affects the value of your home. Keeping up with roofing maintenance and repairs can help you keep the value of your home climbing.The quality and state of your roof, according to Consumer Reports, is one of the top five items that drives the value of your property. If you think that it all adds up to small peanuts, think again! According to the online real estate magazine, The Real Deal, the prices of homes in Manhattan rose 2.9 percent and 7.3 percent in Brooklyn over the last year.
How to Tell if Your Roof Needs Repair
- All roofs need repair work from time to time, but it can be hard to know exactly when to call in the professionals. Avoid damage to your home or business property’s structure, as well as possessions.
- Is your flat or shingle roof currently leaking? There is no time to waste in calling us.
- Are your shingles curling or showing signs of loss granules? These are common signs of an aging or damaged roof.
- The age of your roof plays a large role in the quality and the frequency of repairs needed. After 15-20 years, a roof is going to need more repairs, or even a replacement.
- Quality, timely repairs can prolong the life of your roof.
- If you live in Brooklyn or Queens, Nassau or the Bronx, call Royal Renovators to schedule a free roof inspection and no-obligation estimate of your roof repair.
Quality Roof Repairs From Royal Renovators Pay Off
- We’ve been in doing quality roofing and exterior renovation work in the New York City metro area since 1993.
- At Royal Renovators Inc., we specialize in roof repairs for both flat and pitched shingle roofs.
- Whether you need a minor shingle fix, or a flat roof sealant applied, we are the NYC-based roofing contractor to call.
- We specialize in the repair of shingle, flat, clay, and slate roofing.
- We also repair chimney brickwork, gutters, flashing, and fascia. Breeches in these structural elements can lead to extensive damage and should be repaired as soon as they are noticed.