Call or Visit us Today At Our New Bronx Location:
Royal Roofing & Siding Bronx 1231 Lafayette Avenue 2nd Floor Bronx, NY 10474
The services that Royal offers cover all the exterior maintenance needs of your home or business. We can replace or repair everything, from the chimney down to the foundation, and the sidewalks. We service all five boroughs with the best craftsmanship and the highest quality materials. We are proud to serve the communities in the Bronx since 1993. We are proud to offer Top rated Local Bronx flat roofing & shingles services. We can repair or and install any EPDM, Modified Bitumen, Tar or Gravel flat roof. We also work with GAF and Tamko in an effort to provide the best shingles materials and warranties in the United States.
Residential & Commercial Flat Roofing in The Bronx
- We are New York City’s Top Rated Local® roofing contractor.
- We can replace or repair any type of exterior, including flat, pitched, shingle, slate, and clay shingle exteriors.
- For flat roofs, we offer both lay-over and tear-offs as options for renewing your flat roof surface.
- We offer a warranty for waterproofing for flat roofs for the lifetime of the materials.
- We are flat roof experts, we use SBS membrane self-adhered cap and base sheet installations, Karnak brand roofing and flashing cement.
- Our flat roofing produces the most watertight surface possible on a customer’s home.
Gutters, Fascia, and Flashing
- Those these elements may appear to be just extras, but are really essential to the health of your roof, and therefore the overall health of your building or home.
- Gutters take the rain or melting snow and deliver it far from the foundation of your property, ensuring the integrity of the foundation.
- We offer seamless gutters that are installed with invisible fasteners.
- The flashing is the metal trim of the roof and often falls victim to high winds.
- It may seem to be only cosmetic but plays an important role in protecting the otherwise exposed wooden parts of your roof, and so it is important to replace it in a timely fashion.
- The fascia also protects the bones of your home or business.
- The horizontal underpart of eaves, the fascia should be maintained for the health of the building.
- Royal Renovators is staffed by window installation experts.
- All our window technicians are trained by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association.
- Energy efficient windows can save you up to 30% on your energy bills.
- We have years of experience installing windows that expertise to do it right.
Brick and Cement Work
- If you have a gorgeous home or business but the chimney is falling in, or the exterior walls are losing mortar, you are heading for disaster unless you repair the damage early.
- We repair chimneys, sidewalks and brick walls.
Vinyl Siding & Brickwork
- Vinyl siding is an attractive and economical alternative to many other types of exterior surfaces.
- There is minimal yearly maintenance needed for vinyl siding,
- No yearly painting chores! Just an occasional power wash keeps vinyl siding looking great.
- If you want to improve the insulation of your home, a new layer of insulation under a new layer of vinyl siding is a great way to go.
When you work with Royal Renovators on an exterior project for your home or business, you will be working with a company that understands the value of a dollar. This means we use the best materials because they last the longest. We utilize a high level of craftsmanship in all our work. We also work within your budget. We know how important a budget is in project planning as we do our best to stay within your budget, and we don’t try pushy practice to get you to pay more for less.