Royal Roofing & Siding Bronx
Royal Renovators Inc is dedicated to 100% customer service satisfaction.
Call or Visit us Today At Our New Bronx Location:
Royal Roofing & Siding Bronx 1231 Lafayette Avenue 2nd Floor Bronx, NY 10474 (718) 395-5061
The services that Royal offers cover all the exterior maintenance needs of your home or business. We can replace or repair everything, from the chimney down to the foundation, and the sidewalks. Royal Roofing & Siding Bronx services all five boroughs with the best craftsmanship and the highest quality materials. We are proud to serve the communities in the Bronx since 1993. We are proud to offer Top rated Local Bronx flat roofing & shingles services. We can repair or and install any EPDM, Modified Bitumen, Tar or Gravel flat roof. We also work with GAF and Tamko in an effort to provide the best shingles materials and warranties in the United States.
Residential & Commercial Flat Roofing in The Bronx
- We are New York City’s Top Rated Local® roofing contractor.
- We can replace or repair any type of exterior, including flat, pitched, shingle, slate, and clay shingle exteriors.
- For flat roofs, we offer both lay-over and tear-offs as options for renewing your flat roof surface.
- We offer a warranty for waterproofing for flat roofs for the lifetime of the materials.
- We are flat roof experts, we use SBS membrane self-adhered cap and base sheet installations, Karnak brand roofing and flashing cement.
- Our flat roofing produces the most watertight surface possible on a customer’s home.
Gutters, Fascia, and Flashing
- Those these elements may appear to be just extras, but are really essential to the health of your roof, and therefore the overall health of your building or home.
- Gutters take the rain or melting snow and deliver it far from the foundation of your property, ensuring the integrity of the foundation.
- We offer seamless gutters that are installed with invisible fasteners.
- The flashing is the metal trim of the roof and often falls victim to high winds.
- It may seem to be only cosmetic but plays an important role in protecting the otherwise exposed wooden parts of your roof, and so it is important to replace it in a timely fashion.
- The fascia also protects the bones of your home or business.
- The horizontal underpart of eaves, the fascia should be maintained for the health of the building.
- Royal Renovators is staffed by window installation experts.
- All our window technicians are trained by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association.
- Energy efficient windows can save you up to 30% on your energy bills.
- We have years of experience installing windows that expertise to do it right.
Brick and Cement Work
- If you have a gorgeous home or business but the chimney is falling in, or the exterior walls are losing mortar, you are heading for disaster unless you repair the damage early.
- We repair chimneys, sidewalks and brick walls.
Vinyl Siding & Brickwork
- Vinyl siding is an attractive and economical alternative to many other types of exterior surfaces.
- There is minimal yearly maintenance needed for vinyl siding,
- No yearly painting chores! Just an occasional power wash keeps vinyl siding looking great.
- If you want to improve the insulation of your home, a new layer of insulation under a new layer of vinyl siding is a great way to go.
When you work with Royal Renovators on an exterior project for your home or business, you will be working with a company that understands the value of a dollar. This means we use the best materials because they last the longest. We utilize a high level of craftsmanship in all our work. We also work within your budget. We know how important a budget is in project planning as we do our best to stay within your budget, and we don’t try pushy practice to get you to pay more for less.
Which Material Manufacturers Are The Best & Do They Matter
The health of your roof is vital. An unhealthy roof is usually the sign of either old or poor quality roofing materials. Old roofing and or cheap roofing materials cause a host of different roofing issues including roof dams, ice ponding and ultimately roof leaks. I will now discuss how roof dams and ice ponds end up spewing water into your house and what you can do to avoid this from happening.
When water and ice build up on your roof they basically just sit their. Ice and snow can obviously easily stick on the roof as it has nowhere to go and slowly seep into your roofing layers. But, it can only get into your home if your roof materials and adhesives are poor quality, cheap or old. Rain can pond of your roof due to poorly constructed slopes, really heavy rain or clogged gutters. In both scenarios water is basically “hanging out” on your roof and slowly wrecking the internal infrastructure of your house as it seeps in. This can lead to mold, wall damage, flooring damage and much more. So now that we identified the problem let’s discuss the solutions.
The solution is simple, the first stage is preventative. This is where you make sure that your roof slopes are adequate and your gutters are clean. This is the first step of keeping ice and snow from ponding on the roof. But, the reality is that as clean as your gutters are and as smooth as your slope is, it’s not enough. Heavy rains and snow will eventually lead to some sort of backup and the water will be on your roof for extended amounts of time. Here is where quality roofing materials and adhesives come in. This equation simple, first you use shingles or flat roofing materials on your home or business that are high quality. Have your roofer use manufacturers like GAF, TAMKO, Owens Corning or CertainTeed. Most of these “big box” suppliers will also offer long term warranties on their materials and they can be relied on. Although having a high quality roof material is critical, it’s also not enough. To stop damming at it’s source you will also need really high end roofing membranes (adhesives). This state-of-the art glue like materials will work hand in hand with high quality shingles or other roofing materials to ensure water just cannot get in. The membranes are used with layered roofing materials and when combined and used right by a professional contractor they will stop anything mother nature is able to bring onto your structure from getting in.
So you see it’s simple first invest a little more in quality materials from big name manufacturers. Second, use high quality roofing membranes. And three, get a good roofer to put down the layers and combine the quality materials. Follow these 3 steps and your home or business will be 100% waterproof.