Nassau & Suffolk County Roofing
Nassau & Suffolk County have a rich and storied history, from Dutch and English settlement to being the home of Teddy Roosevelt’s one true home, at Sagamore Hill, to now being the home to communities that are ideal for raising families and calling home. We know that your home out on the Island is your castle, and you want to keep it up to the highest of standards. When you need an exterior contractor to repair or replace a roof, or you need any other associated exterior service, don’t hesitate to contact Royal renovators for the highest quality service a company can possibly offer.
We invite you to call or visit today at:
Royal Roofing & Siding Long Island 70 Sunrise Highway #500 Valley Stream, New York 11581 (516) 252-3001
Long Island Roofing Services
- The roof of your residential home or commercial enterprise is essential to the health of your structure. If your roof leaks it can damage the wooden structure, the walls, and your possessions.
- Royal Renovators can repair your roof or replace it in its entirety if need be.
- We work with only the highest quality materials such as GAF shingles.
- We can repair and install asphalt shingles, clay tiles, and slate exteriors.
- We do flat roof tear-offs, layovers as well as new installations and repairs.
Exterior Roof Leak Repair & Installation Services
- While we are installing or repairing a roof, we also take care of all fascia and flashing issues. Flashing is often damaged in storms and needs to be replaced to protect the interior structure of your home or business.
- We also do brickwork so can repair any issues your chimney is having.
- We repair and replace old gutter systems with new, seamless gutters that are installed using invisible fasteners.
- Gutters are essential for protecting the foundation of your home or business from saturation from rain or melting snow.
- Old, inefficient windows can cause you to lose up to ⅓ of your of your home’s heating or cooling, sending your bills sky-high.
- New windows, properly installed can increase the energy efficiency of your home and increase the value of your home.
- Investing in new windows is always a good investment in your home or business.
- Royal Renovators use Alside windows, a premium brand of window that has an industry low U-Factor, which slows down heat and cold transfer, keeping those energy bills lower than before.
- All of our window installers are AAMA Certified, that’s the American Architectural Manufacturers Association, which runs a training program called the Installation Masters Program.
- Siding as an exterior material for your home makes a lot of sense.
- The maintenance on a siding home is minimal simply power wash it once a year.
- No painting on a rotating basis with great advantages.
- Vinyl siding makes for great insulation. When you need to improve the insulation levels of your home, it’s a great time to switch to vinyl siding.
- Vinyl siding will improve your insulation and the waterproofing of your home, thus providing protection from the elements, year round.
Why Choose Royal Renovators?
- There are a number of compelling reasons to choose Royal Renovators.
- We do all our work with expertise and a commitment to the lasting quality of the work and the materials.
- We work within your budget. We know that a budget must be able to be depended on and we do our utmost to work within the agreed to budget.
- We offer superior warranties on many products, sometimes better than the manufacturers own warranties.
Call Royal Renovators today and get the Royal treatment.