Having your own home is a big achievement! Maintaining it, on the other hand, can be challenging or overwhelming, especially when it comes to making substantial repairs or replacements. For instance, there will most likely come a time when you will need to consider a roof replacement. Are you beginning to wonder if yours is reaching the end of its lifespan? Is there any noticeable damage, such as cracked shingles, or the telltale signs of a leak? These could be good indicators that it may be time for a replacement.
We understand that making the decision to replace a roof is not always easy as it can be an expensive project, in addition to the potentially time-consuming task of finding and selecting a reputable company to do the work. However, the importance of this type of capital improvement cannot be overstated and below you can find a list of just a few of the many reasons for a replacement:
1. Increased value of your home: The return on investment is estimated to be at approximately 70 percent as, according to appraisers, it greatly increases the value of your home. In addition, it can not only improve the curb appeal of your home (whether you simply want to show that you care about and are proud of your home and neighborhood,) but also make a difference if you are considering selling your home and maybe showing it to prospective buyers in the near future.
2. Durability: Roof replacements provide long-term savings. The typical lifespan of a roof is between 20 and 30 years, so once you replace it, you may not have to worry about it for the duration of your homeownership.
3. Benefits from current technology: Roofs have evolved over the years and now include improved built in blocking technologies that most likely were not in existence when your roof was last installed. One example of this would be shingles with reflective granules.
4. Provides safety and reduces health concerns: No one wants the constant stress and worry of a leaking roof every time it rains. In addition to the potential health concerns related to bacteria growth in the insulation or sheetrock, there could be a fear of the roof collapsing due to compromised materials should there be a heavy snow or thunderstorm. Your safety and the safety of your loved ones is invaluable.
5. A warranty can provide added peace of mind: Should an issue arise with the materials or labor, you could consider obtaining a warranty. Multiple types of warranties exist, so additional research is recommended to determine the one that best suits your needs.
By no means is this meant to be an exhaustive list, but we hope that it does help to provide some food for thought as you begin to consider this significant improvement to your home. If you would like some additional information, a consultation, or a quote, please do not hesitate to reach out to us using the contact information below. We would love the opportunity to help you with this process.
No matter where you are in NYC we can replace your roof for the best price around, Check out one of our 5 locations:
Royal Renovators Inc. 118-35 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375 718-414-6067 https://www.nycrenovators.com
Royal Roofing & Siding Brooklyn. 2380 Ralph Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11234 718-536-2667 https://www.nycrenovators.combrooklyn-roofing/
Royal Roofing & Siding NYC 605 W 42nd Street New York, NY 10036 212-457-1331 https://www.nycrenovators.commanhattan-roofing/
Royal Roofing & Siding Bronx 1231 Lafayette Avenue 2nd Floor Bronx, NY 10474 (718) 395-5061 https://www.nycrenovators.combronx-roofing/
LONG ISLAND OFFICE
Royal Roofing & Siding Long Island 70 Sunrise Highway #500 Valley Stream, New York 11581 (516) 252-3001 https://www.nycrenovators.comnassau-nassau-county/
Welcome to Royal Renovators.
We are a roofing company operating in Queens, The Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island as well as Nassau County. We are a full-service roofing company that embodies a few seeming contradictions. We are experts, but we do it all!
We treat customers with respect and work to build relationships, but operate in a large metro-area. Here are some of the ways we sometimes feel like a contradiction in terms.
We try to operate with the small town values of respect, quality service, and a business built on relationships.
We do this in in the 9th largest city in the world.
Sure, we serve the five boroughs that make up New York City (and Nassau County), but it makes no difference if you live in Brooklyn, Staten Island or Manhattan, we’ll treat you like our neighbors.
We are roofing experts. Since 1993, we’ve been repairing and installing roofs and are experts at both pitched shingle roofs and flat roofs.
We use top brands, such as GAF, so you know you are getting the best materials besides our high-quality workmanship.
We also provide services that literally go from the top of your chimney down to the sidewalk at your feet.
We also install seamless gutter systems, so that all rain and snow melt is delivered far away from your foundation.
We do siding too! Vinyl Siding is an attractive and affordable way to upgrade the look and insulation of your home.
Brick and stucco are popular choices for the exterior of homes in the NYC area. We install and repair both of these materials.
We also can repair the sidewalks around you home and your cement driveway.
As you can see, we do it all! We have expertise in many areas of the exterior of your home.
Royal Renovators is the roofing expert to turn to when you need roofing repair or a whole new roof in any of New York CIty’s five boroughs. We’ve been serving the area since 1993 providing the best in roofing, gutters, vinyl siding, and basically all exterior services your house could need. We know that life keeps you busy and you don’t want to have to think about the condition of your roof, but there are some signs you shouldn’t ignore. If you see any of the following issues with your roof, give us a call.
If in doubt, call us out, and we’ll inspect your roof and let you know it’s real condition.